Job Title: Customer Service Manager
Status: Exempt, Full-Time
Location: Mt. Pleasant, PA
Summary: The Customer Service Manager will be the primary support resource for our customers, partners and outside sales team. They are responsible for working collaboratively with the business development team, application engineers to support WATT customers (End-Users, Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), Value Added Resellers (VARs) and Distributors). The Customer Service Manager must be able to identify and provide reliable solutions for all commercial and technical issues to assure complete customer satisfaction.
- Assist outside sales team in achieving their territory and market business plans.
- Manage the process to resolve internal and external technical support requests or issues related to product selection, application, specification, installation, etc…
- Define and execute commercial processes for quotation, receipt of order, order entry, shipment and delivery of order, and resolution of return requests and quality issues
- Extensive interaction with customers, partners and team via phone and email.
- Travel as needed with the business development team.
- Maintain expert level of product knowledge and application.
- Listen, understand and convey customer requirements.
- Resolve customer issues or difficulties in a manner that is consistent with the company mission, values, and financial objectives.
- Maintain professional business relationships with target or assigned accounts.
- Provide status of ongoing projects and future projects.
- Identify and communicate customer’s needs and sales opportunities to help future growth
- AA/BS in technical field or equivalent experience within energy industry.
- 3–5 years in technical field or customer service.
Knowledge and Skills
- Commitment to customer satisfaction, excellence, growth, and helping people do their best.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Basic understanding of electrical and mechanical systems
- Working understanding of energy generating technology
- Strong communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
- Available for Travel 25%
- Customer Service or Sales Support experience.
- Proficiency with CRM/Database tools
- Proven Project Management skills.